It’s about friends. It’s about family. It’s about memories.
It’s about all those things and more.
Duck season in Arkansas is drawing close and soon waterfowlers will be returning to their favorite hunting spots and, hopefully, leaving with new stories to tell.
Whether watching their kids bag the day’s limit, getting off a good shot themselves or simply enjoying a day out with old friends, hunters love to share their duck season experiences in the duck capital of the world.
What’s your favorite weather in which to hunt? What is the must-have item in your duck blind? Who is the best caller you’ve ever heard?
We asked the following eight business executives to weigh in on a variety of subjects near and dear to hunters’ hearts and to share their best moments from their favorite sport.
- Jay Van Dover of Shelter Insurance
- Chuck Cook of Regions Bank
- Robert Richardson of Dental Solutions/Richardson & Monroe
- Richard W. Davies of Arkansas Dept. of Parks & Tourism
- Jim Rankin of Perkins & Trotter
- Kody Riggan of Legacy Equipment
- Jodie Daniels of CCF Brands
- Charlie Holt of Farmers & Merchants Bank