Duck hunting enthusiasts will descend upon the Statehouse Convention Center this weekend to take part in the first ever Delta Waterfowl Expo presented by Federal Ammunition. Branded as the largest event dedicated to the North American waterfowler, Delta Waterfowl is occupying 80,000 square feet of space with vendor booths and three stages dedicated to various seminars on duck hunting related topics.
“This is the largest, most entertaining and most informative expo on the planet dedicated exclusively to the duck hunter,” said Brad Heidel, senior director of marketing and corporate relations for Delta Waterfowl. “It will be a celebration of waterfowling, and since it’ll be held just weeks before hunting season, it’s a great way to get fired up for opening day while getting all the gear you need for success.”
Various waterfowl scientists and industry experts will conduct informative presentations centered on three industry topics.
- Delta Waterfowl Stage sponsored by BOSS Shotshells
- Duck Dog Stage sponsored by Eukanuba and Lucky Dog
- Duck Hunter Stage sponsored by Realtree
Other special events include:
- Duck Dog Parade at 11AM Friday, July 29
- Champions of Delta luncheon at 12PM Saturday, July 30
- World’s Cutdown Calling Championship at 1PM Saturday, July 30
- Duck Hunters Church Service at 9AM Sunday, July 31
Also on Saturday, from 2-4PM, country music artist Drake White will perform at the Banded booth.
For tickets and more information, please visit www.deltawaterfowlexpo.com.