Chêne Gear Launches Innovative Loyalty Program
Chêne Gear, makers of breathable waterfowl waders and other technical hunting apparel, launched a new loyalty program on Black Friday and collected over 500 members on that day alone. The program, titled Chêne Underground, provides members with exclusive gear, members-only content plus they are entered into a drawing to win a hunt at the notable White Oak Duck Woods near Augusta, Arkansas.
The $350 annual subscription includes:
- Exclusive, limited-edition Chêne Gear waxed canvas blind bag (Estimated retail value: $350) and leather duck strap (Estimated retail value: $175)
- An exclusive, limited-edition coffee table book that includes photo essays, stories, recipes, and member-submitted pictures. Books will ship in August 2023.
- Exclusive access to purchase new products 48 hours before they’re released
- Access to members-only newsletter that features hunting tips, gear news, recipes and other content
- Participation in developing the final versions of the blind bag and duck strap by providing feedback to the product team
- Exclusive entry to win an all-inclusive waterfowl hunt for four at White Oaks Duck Woods in January 2023.
“It’s been an incredible experience working to turn Chêne Gear from a dream into a reality these past few years, and we couldn’t have done it without our amazing customers. Chêne Underground isn’t just a loyalty program to give back to our supporters, it’s a community for anyone who cares about duck hunting, conservation and the lifestyle as much as we do to be an even bigger part of our brand,” says Jeff Jones, co-founder and chief product officer for Chêne Gear.
For more information or to join Chêne Underground, visit the program's website.