Muck Boots Releases the Apex Pro 16" Knee Boot
The days of either overly flimsy or way too stiff fitting knees boots are long gone with the advent of The Original Muck Boot Company's release of the Apex Pro Collecction. Personally tested in the buckshot mud of Arkansas, the 16" Apex Pro kneeboot offers excellent comfort and strategic toughness without feeling like you're walking around with two cement blocks on your feet.
The boot features a new and improved Thermal Regulating Fleece insulation to keep your toes warm during cold weather events. That warmth doesn't cause sweaty socks either due to their revolutionary open-fiber technology that wicks away moisture 33% better than a standard synthetic fleece. The outsoles are a durable, dependable Vibram® Arctic Grip A.T. Traction Lug that will handle any terrain. Protection is all the right places comes from strategically placed rubber overlays provide additional protection along the shin and forefoot without adding unnecessary weight.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm Neoprene Bootie for Comfort and Performance
- Pull Tab Provides Easy On/Off
- Thermo Regulating (TR) Fleece, a revolutionary open-fiber technology that wicks away moisture 33% better than a standard synthetic fleece to maintain a comfortable temperature range
- Dual Density Footbed with Memory Foam for Long Lasting Comfort
- bioDEWIX™Dry Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM™ for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Lightweight EVA Midsole for All Day Comfort and Support
- Combining Vibram®’s All-New Arctic Grip All Terrain with XS Trek Evo and their New Traction Lug Technology for Added Durability and Grip on Wet and Dry Surfaces, Improving Traction by up to 25%
Duck hunters, deer hunters, farmers or those that just like to play in the mud will find the Apex Pro a solid option.